We thank the associate editor, Gian Luca Clementi, two anonymous referees, Kartik Athreya, Gabriele Camera, Dean Corbae, Jonathan Heathcote, Hashem Pesaran, Facundo Piguillem, Drew Saunders, Gustavo Ventura, and Rui Zhao for comments, and Rui Castro for conversations about computing the model transitional dynamics. We also benefited from comments at the SED Meeting, European Economic Association Congress, Latin American and Caribbean Department of the World Bank, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies in Lucca, Cambridge Finance Workshop, Purdue University, University of Iowa, and the University of Illinois. Villamil thanks the Said School of Business at the University of Oxford where she was the Peter Moores Fellow. Financial support from Fundação para a Ciência and Tecnologia, grant PTDC/EGE-ECO/108858/2008, is gratefully acknowledged. We are responsible for any remaining errors.
COSTLY INTERMEDIATION AND CONSUMPTION SMOOTHING
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 459–472, January 2013
How to Cite
ANTUNES, A., CAVALCANTI, T. and VILLAMIL, A. (2013), COSTLY INTERMEDIATION AND CONSUMPTION SMOOTHING. Economic Inquiry, 51: 459–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00471.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!