We are grateful to April Blaine, Shirley Campbell, Betty Oen, Jan Thomson, and members of Stanford University's Faculty and Staff Housing Office. Stephan D. McBride, Sriniketh S. Nagavarapu, Harvey S. Rosen, and members of Stanford University's Labor Reading Group provided helpful comments. Zhihao Zhang provided valuable research assistance.
DO REAL ESTATE BROKERS ADD VALUE WHEN LISTING SERVICES ARE UNBUNDLED?
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1166–1182, April 2013
How to Cite
BERNHEIM, B. D. and MEER, J. (2013), DO REAL ESTATE BROKERS ADD VALUE WHEN LISTING SERVICES ARE UNBUNDLED?. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1166–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00473.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!