This research has benefited from helpful comments from David Sjoquist, Douglas Noonan (who never believed), Joseph Gyourko, Glenn Blomquist, Geoffrey Turnbull, Uwe Sunde, David Jaeger, Morris Davis, Thomas Davidoff, Mike Shields and participants at the Georgia State University UREE Colloquium, and the IZA Brown Bag Seminar. We retain credit for all errors. K.N.D. completed research while attending Georgia State University. Any views expressed herein are not necessarily those of the U.S. Census Bureau.
WAGES, RENTS, AND HETEROGENEOUS MOVING COSTS
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 844–864, January 2013
How to Cite
KRUPKA, D. J. and DONALDSON, K. N. (2013), WAGES, RENTS, AND HETEROGENEOUS MOVING COSTS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 844–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00475.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!