The authors would like to thank Santiago Pinto, Russell Sobel, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and West Virginia University's Ken and Randy Kendrick Fund for Free Market Research for support for data gathering. The authors alone are responsible for the contents of the paper. Upon request, the authors will provide the family relationship data, as well as all other data and a complete list of sources.
DYNASTIC POLITICAL PRIVILEGE AND ELECTORAL ACCOUNTABILITY: THE CASE OF U.S. GOVERNORS, 1950–2005
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 735–746, January 2013
How to Cite
CROWLEY, G. R. and REECE, W. S. (2013), DYNASTIC POLITICAL PRIVILEGE AND ELECTORAL ACCOUNTABILITY: THE CASE OF U.S. GOVERNORS, 1950–2005. Economic Inquiry, 51: 735–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00476.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!