This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (SBR-0136684). I would like to thank the instructors who provided me access to their classes and Mana Komai and Lynn MacDonald for their helpful comments. Thanks are also due to the editor of this journal and to two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions.
HOLDING FAST: THE PERSISTENCE AND DOMINANCE OF GENDER STEREOTYPES
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 747–763, January 2013
How to Cite
GROSSMAN, P. J. (2013), HOLDING FAST: THE PERSISTENCE AND DOMINANCE OF GENDER STEREOTYPES. Economic Inquiry, 51: 747–763. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00479.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!