We wish to thank John Siegfried and the AEA staff, particularly Elizabeth Braunstein, for making JEL publication data available to us, as well as Jonathan Lee and Peter Kozciuk for excellent research assistance. We thank Ted Bergstrom, Andreea Mitrut, Laurent Simula, seminar participants at Vanderbilt University, Uppsala University, University of Gothenburg, and University of Hohenheim, session participants in the Public Economic Theory Meeting 2011, the Canadian Economic Association 2011 and the European Economic Association and the Econometric Society European 2011 Meetings, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. We take responsibility for any errors that remain.
THE EFFECTS OF PUBLICATION LAGS ON LIFE-CYCLE RESEARCH PRODUCTIVITY IN ECONOMICS
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1251–1276, April 2013
How to Cite
CONLEY, J. P., CRUCINI, M. J., DRISKILL, R. A. and ÖNDER, A. S. (2013), THE EFFECTS OF PUBLICATION LAGS ON LIFE-CYCLE RESEARCH PRODUCTIVITY IN ECONOMICS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1251–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00480.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!