This paper is based on earlier work with Greg Rafert, and we are grateful for his help. The authors wish to thank the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration for providing data. This paper has benefited from the comments of Joseph Doyle, Melanie Guldi, Todd Kendall, Sam Peltzman, Dan Rees, seminar participants at Baylor University and the Southern Economic Association Meetings, the Co-Editor, and two anonymous referees.
PARENTAL SUBSTANCE USE AND FOSTER CARE: EVIDENCE FROM TWO METHAMPHETAMINE SUPPLY SHOCKS
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 764–782, January 2013
How to Cite
CUNNINGHAM, S. and FINLAY, K. (2013), PARENTAL SUBSTANCE USE AND FOSTER CARE: EVIDENCE FROM TWO METHAMPHETAMINE SUPPLY SHOCKS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 764–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00481.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!