This paper is based on earlier work with Greg Rafert, and we are grateful for his help. The authors wish to thank the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration for providing data. This paper has benefited from the comments of Joseph Doyle, Melanie Guldi, Todd Kendall, Sam Peltzman, Dan Rees, seminar participants at Baylor University and the Southern Economic Association Meetings, the Co-Editor, and two anonymous referees.
PARENTAL SUBSTANCE USE AND FOSTER CARE: EVIDENCE FROM TWO METHAMPHETAMINE SUPPLY SHOCKS
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 764–782, January 2013
How to Cite
CUNNINGHAM, S. and FINLAY, K. (2013), PARENTAL SUBSTANCE USE AND FOSTER CARE: EVIDENCE FROM TWO METHAMPHETAMINE SUPPLY SHOCKS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 764–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00481.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!