I thank the Editor and two anonymous referees for useful comments. I have received helpful comments from Robin Cubitt, Armin Falk, Simon Gächter, Martin Sefton, Lise Vesterlund, seminar participants at the Tinbergen Institute Amsterdam, and participants at the 2009 ESA European Regional meeting. Funding from the University of Nottingham and the Leverhulme Trust (ECF/2010/0636) is gratefully acknowledged. I am grateful for the hospitality of the University of Pittsburgh while working on this paper.
PAY SECRECY AND EFFORT PROVISION
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1779–1794, July 2013
How to Cite
NOSENZO, D. (2013), PAY SECRECY AND EFFORT PROVISION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1779–1794. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00484.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!