We thank Cary Deck, Jim Murphy, Ralph Siebert, John Stranlund, Nori Tarui, Christian Vossler, two anonymous referees, an editor, and audiences at UNSW, La Trobe, Purdue, East Anglia, University of Montpellier, Economic Science Association conferences, and the World Congress of Environmental and Resource Economists (Montreal) for helpful discussions and comments. Justin Krieg provided excellent research assistance. Part of this research was conducted while Cason was a visiting fellow with the Department of Economics, University of Melbourne. This research has been supported by a grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's National Center for Environmental Research (NCER) Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program. Although the research described in the article has been funded in part through EPA grant number R833672, it has not been subjected to any EPA review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency, and no official endorsement should be inferred. Funding from the Australian Research Council contributed toward the payments for experimental subjects. We are responsible for any errors or omissions.
COOPERATION SPILLOVERS AND PRICE COMPETITION IN EXPERIMENTAL MARKETS
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1715–1730, July 2013
How to Cite
CASON, T. N. and GANGADHARAN, L. (2013), COOPERATION SPILLOVERS AND PRICE COMPETITION IN EXPERIMENTAL MARKETS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1715–1730. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00486.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!