We thank especially Herve Moulin for initiating a preliminary version of this project with P. D. Ahlin. We also thank two referees and the editor Tim Brennan along with Rick Bond, Andy Daughety, Arijit Mukherjee, Martin Osborne, Carolyn Pitchik, Jennifer Reinganum, Oz Shy, and various conference participants for helpful comments. All errors are our own.
PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION UNDER CONGESTION: HOTELLING WAS RIGHT
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1750–1763, July 2013
How to Cite
AHLIN, C. and AHLIN, P. D. (2013), PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION UNDER CONGESTION: HOTELLING WAS RIGHT. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1750–1763. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00489.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!