We thank Angelo Mele, Sara LaLumia, Taras Pogorelov, Bart Taub, Grigory Kosenok, and Alexei Savvateev and participants at the 2010 Midwest Economic Association Meetings, the 2010 Missouri Economics Conference, Washington University, St. Louis, Novosibirsk State University (Russia), and Higher School of Economics (Russia) for helpful comments. Popov gratefully acknowledges the support from the Basic Research Program at HSE. All errors are ours.
UNIVERSITY COMPETITION, GRADING STANDARDS, AND GRADE INFLATION
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1764–1778, July 2013
How to Cite
POPOV, S. V. and BERNHARDT, D. (2013), UNIVERSITY COMPETITION, GRADING STANDARDS, AND GRADE INFLATION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1764–1778. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00491.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!