We are grateful to the Department of Economics and Finance at the City University of Hong Kong for financial and laboratory support. We thank participants at the 2007 North-American Economic Science Association Conference for helpful comments.
DIFFERENTIATED ASSETS: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON BUBBLES
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1731–1749, July 2013
How to Cite
CHAN, K. S., LEI, V. and VESELY, F. (2013), DIFFERENTIATED ASSETS: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON BUBBLES. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1731–1749. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00494.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!