Many thanks to two anonymous referees and especially to Jeff Borland for helpful comments.
INCIDENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF RISK-TAKING BEHAVIOR IN TOURNAMENTS—EVIDENCE FROM THE NBA
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1489–1501, April 2013
How to Cite
GRUND, C., HÖCKER, J. and ZIMMERMANN, S. (2013), INCIDENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF RISK-TAKING BEHAVIOR IN TOURNAMENTS—EVIDENCE FROM THE NBA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1489–1501. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00499.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!