We wish to thank Partha Deb, Lan Shi, and seminar/session participants at the University of Louisville; the Midwest Economic Association Meetings, Evanston, IL; the American Society of Health Economist Conference, Ithaca, NY; and the American Economic Association Meetings in Denver, CO.
THE EFFECT OF CADAVERIC KIDNEY DONATIONS ON LIVING KIDNEY DONATIONS: AN INSTRUMENTAL VARIABLES APPROACH
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1696–1714, July 2013
How to Cite
FERNANDEZ, J. M., HOWARD, D. H. and STOHR KROESE, L. (2013), THE EFFECT OF CADAVERIC KIDNEY DONATIONS ON LIVING KIDNEY DONATIONS: AN INSTRUMENTAL VARIABLES APPROACH. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1696–1714. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00500.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!