I am indebted to James E. Anderson, Hideo Konishi, and Christopher Baum for their invaluable guidance and support. Many thanks are due to Scott Bradford, Paola Conconi, Marissa Ginn, Paul Jensen, Serge Kasyanenko, Luisa Lambertini, Vibhas Madan, Xenia Matschke, Pinar Uysal, Costas Syropoulos, and Tom Zylkin for helpful comments and discussions as well as to the participants at the Thesis Workshop at Boston College, the Midwest International Trade Conference at Purdue University, and seminars at the University of Connecticut, Drexel University, Virginia Tech, Kent State University, and Colgate University. I am grateful to Kishore Gawande, Daniel Trefler, Timothy Theberge, and Cristian Vidrascu for kindly providing the data. I also thank the co-editor, Gian Luca Clementi, and the referees for their valuable suggestions. Finally, I would like to acknowledge financial assistance from the Economics Department at Boston College. All the errors (if any) in the article aremine.
TRADE ADJUSTMENT, POLITICAL PRESSURE, AND TRADE PROTECTION PATTERNS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1867–1885, July 2013
How to Cite
YOTOV, Y. V. (2013), TRADE ADJUSTMENT, POLITICAL PRESSURE, AND TRADE PROTECTION PATTERNS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1867–1885. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00504.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!