We would like to thank Jonathan Caulkins, John Donohue, Lawrence Katz, Glenn Loury, Derek Neal, Bruce Sacerdote, Sudhir Venkatesh, and Ebonya Washington, and two anonymous referees for helpful discussions on this topic. Elizabeth Coston and Rachel Tay provided exceptional research assistance. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of Sherman Shapiro, the American Bar Foundation, and the National Science Foundation.
MEASURING CRACK COCAINE AND ITS IMPACT
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 1651–1681, July 2013
How to Cite
FRYER, R. G., HEATON, P. S., LEVITT, S. D. and MURPHY, K. M. (2013), MEASURING CRACK COCAINE AND ITS IMPACT. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1651–1681. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00506.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!