We thank three anonymous referees and the Editor of this journal for helpful comments on an earlier draft.
FISCAL DECENTRALIZATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: SPENDING VERSUS REVENUE DECENTRALIZATION
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1915–1931, October 2013
How to Cite
GEMMELL, N., KNELLER, R. and SANZ, I. (2013), FISCAL DECENTRALIZATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: SPENDING VERSUS REVENUE DECENTRALIZATION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1915–1931. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00508.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!