A review of the literature on how important water is to the world's elderly population
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
International Nursing Review
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 159–166, September 2004
How to Cite
Davidhizar, R., Dunn, C. L. and Hart, A. N. (2004), A review of the literature on how important water is to the world's elderly population. International Nursing Review, 51: 159–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2004.00224.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.