The research in this study was part of a project carried out by the training team of the Oromia Regional Health Bureau in collaboration with the Italian Co-operation, Oromia, Ethiopia, the International Centre for Health Management, Institute Superiore di Sanitá, Rome, Italy, and the Master of Health Professions Education programme, Faculty of Health Sciences, Maastricht University, Holland.
Evaluation of training of trainers courses for Oromia (Ethiopia) health professional schools’ tutors*
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
International Nursing Review
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 185–192, September 2004
How to Cite
Beier-Holgersen, R., Van Diest, R. and Resti, C. V. (2004), Evaluation of training of trainers courses for Oromia (Ethiopia) health professional schools’ tutors. International Nursing Review, 51: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2004.00245.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.