Mitigating the plight of HIV-infected and -affected nurses in Zambia
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
International Nursing Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 375–382, December 2007
How to Cite
Vitols, M.P., Du Plessis, E. and Ng’andu, O. (2007), Mitigating the plight of HIV-infected and -affected nurses in Zambia. International Nursing Review, 54: 375–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2007.00539.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.