Lessons from eleven primary health care nursing innovations in New Zealand
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 292–298, September 2009
How to Cite
Nelson, K., Wright, T., Connor, M., Buckley, S. and Cumming, J. (2009), Lessons from eleven primary health care nursing innovations in New Zealand. International Nursing Review, 56: 292–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2008.00702.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.