Professionalism: the major factor influencing job satisfaction among Korean and Chinese nurses
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 313–318, September 2009
How to Cite
Hwang, J.-I., Lou, F., Han, S.S., Cao, F., Kim, W.O. and Li, P. (2009), Professionalism: the major factor influencing job satisfaction among Korean and Chinese nurses. International Nursing Review, 56: 313–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2009.00710.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.