Teaching nursing in a situation of conflict: encounters between Palestinian-Israeli and Jewish-Israeli nursing students
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2010 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 312–320, September 2010
How to Cite
Arieli, D. and Hirschfeld, M.J. (2010), Teaching nursing in a situation of conflict: encounters between Palestinian-Israeli and Jewish-Israeli nursing students. International Nursing Review, 57: 312–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2009.00791.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.