Behaviours used by HIV-positive adolescents to prevent stigmatization in Botswana
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 260–264, June 2010
How to Cite
Thupayagale-Tshweneagae, G. (2010), Behaviours used by HIV-positive adolescents to prevent stigmatization in Botswana. International Nursing Review, 57: 260–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2009.00792.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!