Nurses' and midwives' knowledge and perceptions of their role in genetic teaching
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2010 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 435–442, December 2010
How to Cite
Gharaibeh, H., Oweis, A. and Hamad, K.H. (2010), Nurses' and midwives' knowledge and perceptions of their role in genetic teaching. International Nursing Review, 57: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2010.00814.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.