Ethics, culture and nursing practice in Ghana
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 109–114, March 2011
How to Cite
Donkor, N.T. and Andrews, L.D. (2011), Ethics, culture and nursing practice in Ghana. International Nursing Review, 58: 109–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2010.00852.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.