Conflict of interest: The author has no known conflicts of interest to disclose. This study was funded in part by Sigma Theta Tau, Iota Zeta Chapter, Lilialyce Akers, and the Lewis Scholars Program at the University of Louisville.
Condom promotion in Belize: self-efficacy of Belizean nurses
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 477–483, December 2011
How to Cite
Nash, W.A. (2011), Condom promotion in Belize: self-efficacy of Belizean nurses. International Nursing Review, 58: 477–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00903.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.