Conflict of interest: The author has no known conflicts of interest to disclose. This study was funded in part by Sigma Theta Tau, Iota Zeta Chapter, Lilialyce Akers, and the Lewis Scholars Program at the University of Louisville.
Condom promotion in Belize: self-efficacy of Belizean nurses
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 477–483, December 2011
How to Cite
Nash, W.A. (2011), Condom promotion in Belize: self-efficacy of Belizean nurses. International Nursing Review, 58: 477–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00903.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.