No funding source is associated with this project or with the development of this paper.
Many paths lead to nursing: factors influencing students' perceptions of nursing
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 413–419, December 2011
How to Cite
Cowin, L.S. and Johnson, M. (2011), Many paths lead to nursing: factors influencing students' perceptions of nursing. International Nursing Review, 58: 413–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00905.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.