Reducing diarrhoeal diseases: lessons on sanitation from Ethiopia and Haiti
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 34–39, March 2012
How to Cite
Wake, M.M. and Tolessa, C. (2012), Reducing diarrhoeal diseases: lessons on sanitation from Ethiopia and Haiti. International Nursing Review, 59: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00920.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.