Alcohol consumption patterns among parents of hospitalized children: findings from a brief intervention study
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 132–138, March 2012
How to Cite
Bjerregaard, L., Rubak, S., Høst, A. and Wagner, L. (2012), Alcohol consumption patterns among parents of hospitalized children: findings from a brief intervention study. International Nursing Review, 59: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00930.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.