Jordanian perspectives on advanced nursing practice: an ethnography
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 222–229, June 2012
How to Cite
Zahran, Z., Curtis, P., Lloyd-Jones, M. and Blackett, T. (2012), Jordanian perspectives on advanced nursing practice: an ethnography. International Nursing Review, 59: 222–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00943.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.