Jordanian perspectives on advanced nursing practice: an ethnography
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2011 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 222–229, June 2012
How to Cite
Zahran, Z., Curtis, P., Lloyd-Jones, M. and Blackett, T. (2012), Jordanian perspectives on advanced nursing practice: an ethnography. International Nursing Review, 59: 222–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2011.00943.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!