Nurse scholars' knowledge and use of electronic theses and dissertations
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2012 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 511–518, December 2012
How to Cite
Goodfellow, L.M., Macduff, C., Leslie, G., Copeland, S., Nolfi, D. and Blackwood, D. (2012), Nurse scholars' knowledge and use of electronic theses and dissertations. International Nursing Review, 59: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2012.01008.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.