Funding: This programme was funded by the Government of the Northern Territory of Australia.
International partnerships and the development of a Sister Hospital Programme
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 45–51, March 2013
How to Cite
Brown, D., Rickard, G., Mustriwati, K.A. and Seiler, J. (2013), International partnerships and the development of a Sister Hospital Programme. International Nursing Review, 60: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2012.01032.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author(s).
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.