Rhizomatic thought in nursing: an alternative path for the development of the discipline
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2004
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 258–267, October 2004
How to Cite
Holmes, D. and Gastaldo, D. (2004), Rhizomatic thought in nursing: an alternative path for the development of the discipline. Nursing Philosophy, 5: 258–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-769X.2004.00184.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!