The portability of foodweb dynamics: reassembling an Australian eucalypt–psyllid–bird association within California
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2004
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 445–450, September 2004
How to Cite
Lockwood, J. L. and Gilroy, J. J. (2004), The portability of foodweb dynamics: reassembling an Australian eucalypt–psyllid–bird association within California. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 13: 445–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2004.00116.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!