WWW1, African Data Dissemination Service, USGS. http://edcw2ks21.cr.usgs.gov/adds/index.php
Impact of short-term rainfall fluctuation on interannual land cover change in sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 123–135, March 2005
How to Cite
Vanacker, V., Linderman, M., Lupo, F., Flasse, S. and Lambin, E. (2005), Impact of short-term rainfall fluctuation on interannual land cover change in sub-Saharan Africa. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 14: 123–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2005.00136.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!