A retrospective study of climatic suitability for the tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus)microplus in the Americas
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 565–573, November 2005
How to Cite
Estrada-Peña, A., Acedo, C. S., Quílez, J. and Del Cacho, E. (2005), A retrospective study of climatic suitability for the tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus)microplus in the Americas. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 14: 565–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2005.00185.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!