Species co-occurrence: the case of congeneric species and a causal approach to patterns of species association
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2005
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2006
How to Cite
Sfenthourakis, S., Tzanatos, E. and Giokas, S. (2006), Species co-occurrence: the case of congeneric species and a causal approach to patterns of species association. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2005.00192.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!