Butterfly extinctions in European states: do socioeconomic conditions matter more than physical geography?
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 82–92, January 2006
How to Cite
Konvicka, M., Fric, Z. and Benes, J. (2006), Butterfly extinctions in European states: do socioeconomic conditions matter more than physical geography?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 82–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2006.00188.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!