Patterns of diversity in microscopic animals: are they comparable to those in protists or in larger animals?
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 153–162, March 2006
How to Cite
Fontaneto, D., Ficetola, G. F., Ambrosini, R. and Ricci, C. (2006), Patterns of diversity in microscopic animals: are they comparable to those in protists or in larger animals?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2006.00193.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!