Local vs. regional control on species richness: a new approach to test for competitive exclusion at the community level
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 163–172, March 2006
How to Cite
Herzog, S. K. and Kessler, M. (2006), Local vs. regional control on species richness: a new approach to test for competitive exclusion at the community level. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 163–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2006.00199.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!