Beyond Rapoport's rule: evaluating range size patterns of New World birds in a two-dimensional framework
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 461–469, September 2006
How to Cite
Hawkins, B. A. and Felizola Diniz-Filho, J. A. (2006), Beyond Rapoport's rule: evaluating range size patterns of New World birds in a two-dimensional framework. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 461–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822X.2006.00243.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!