Environmental and spatial controls of palm (Arecaceae) species richness across the Americas
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 423–429, September 2005
How to Cite
Bjorholm, S., Svenning, J.-C., Skov, F. and Balslev, H. (2005), Environmental and spatial controls of palm (Arecaceae) species richness across the Americas. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 14: 423–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-822x.2005.00167.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!