Modelling potential impacts of climate change on the bioclimatic envelope of species in Britain and Ireland
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 453–462, November 2002
How to Cite
Berry, P. M., Dawson, T. P., Harrison, P. A. and Pearson, R. G. (2002), Modelling potential impacts of climate change on the bioclimatic envelope of species in Britain and Ireland. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 453–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2002.00304.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!