A resource-based conceptual model of plant diversity that reassesses causality in the productivity–diversity relationship
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 213–224, May 2006
How to Cite
Lavers, C. and Field, R. (2006), A resource-based conceptual model of plant diversity that reassesses causality in the productivity–diversity relationship. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 213–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00229.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!