Present address: Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l’Environment (LSCE), Orme des Merisiers, Bat. 712, F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France.
Implementing plant hydraulic architecture within the LPJ Dynamic Global Vegetation Model
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 567–577, November 2006
How to Cite
Hickler, T., Prentice, I. C., Smith, B., Sykes, M. T. and Zaehle, S. (2006), Implementing plant hydraulic architecture within the LPJ Dynamic Global Vegetation Model. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 15: 567–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00254.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!