The biogeography of prediction error: why does the introduced range of the fire ant over-predict its native range?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 24–33, January 2007
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, M. C., Weltzin, J. F., Sanders, N. J. and Dunn, R. R. (2007), The biogeography of prediction error: why does the introduced range of the fire ant over-predict its native range?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 24–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00258.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!