The role of transitional areas as avian biodiversity centres
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 187–196, March 2007
How to Cite
Kark, S., Allnutt, T. F., Levin, N., Manne, L. L. and Williams, P. H. (2007), The role of transitional areas as avian biodiversity centres. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 187–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00274.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!