A test of Metabolic Theory as the mechanism underlying broad-scale species-richness gradients
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 170–178, March 2007
How to Cite
Algar, A. C., Kerr, J. T. and Currie, D. J. (2007), A test of Metabolic Theory as the mechanism underlying broad-scale species-richness gradients. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00275.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!